12 Legs Travel: Leg 1

Click on map icons for more information on where we’ve been.

View 12 Legs Travel Leg 1 in a larger map

12 Legs Travel: Leg 2

Click on map icons for more information on where we’ve been.

View 12 Legs Travel Leg 2 in a larger map

9 Responses to “WHERE WE’VE BEEN”

1. Bever Branson says:

Aha! HAITI!!! as recently as October 2011 . . .
    hmmmmm

2. Bever Branson says:

howdy y’all, I just happened acrost ya story of the Armadillo Ranch in Tx, and here it is end of 2011 still out on the road????

where are you? [runs off to read up on the next linkie]
    december 31, 2011

bever branson
    sandiego, cripple creek colorado

3. Lori and Lilah says:

Hi Guys!
    So glad we can see your photos and read about your life… Lilah (10 and can’t stop talking) and I met you on the bridge in Austin while you were photographing the bats. Thanks for recommending the Taco place!
    we’ll be following…
    Happy Trails

• Jill says:

Howdy. Thanks for checking out the blog. Hope you and Lilah are doing well. We had a great time talking with you both. Lilah is one smart cookie. I imagine she is busy being creative and curious. Please tell her we said hello.

Take care

4. mark talbert says:

cool map we will follow you ,,,,mark,,crash,,,eddy

5. Ali says:

Oh! I’m glad you guys added a map, so we can track where you’ve been and what route you are taking! This is literally a good read. I love it and can’t wait for more. Have fun & be safe.
    Love ya!

6. Toni says:

Yay! I’m so happy for you two. I’m excited to see where you go and the photographs you make. Love you!

7. Stephanie says:

12 Legs is the only thing I can commit to reading as frequently as my Rolling Stone in 2010 and I cannot wait! This is gonna be a blast. I love (the vicarious) open road. :) – Sheck

8. Seth says:

1 unemployed photographer
    1 unemployed writer
    1 unemployed CPA (whose unemployed wife had to stay home.)

They say the economy is bad, but I won’t believe it until I don’t get to watch the Tide play for it all on TV for free.